Residential Shredding Service does not have to be expensive! Boston and Lowell MA area residents have a new choice for their document shredding service, unlike the other large corporations, our company offers area residents a chance to safely secure and shred their material at some of the lowest prices in Metro Boston MA. Our Residential Document Shredding service offers residents and local small home-based businesses the opportunity to safely shred documents and comply with all HIPAA and MA privacy laws.
Residential Document shredding Features:
- Rigorous Security: Our employees are screened and handpicked to meet our security standards, they are trained to handle all your material in a safe and secure manner. Our fleet is inspected to meet and exceed all Department Of Transportation (DOT) regulations. Our plant is secured to meet all FACTA, HIPAA, SOX, and Privacy laws requirements.
- Convenient Service: We operate our shredding service business with your convenience in mind, we operate seven days a week and after hours. We schedule our truck to show up at your facility and remove all your material at a time that is convenient for you. This is subject to availability. Usually, off-site shredding service can be scheduled within 24 Hrs.
- Low Flat Rates: We love to save people money! We have low overhead, and we believe in fair pricing. Unlike the other big company, we pay no royalty fees, no Multi-million dollar CEO, and no greedy stockholders! Our shredding flat rates are guaranteed to save you money. Our flat rates can be as low as 89¢ / Lbs. No hidden fees, no transportation charges, and no contracts. Pay as you go.
- Choice: We make Residential Shredding Services simple and affordable! Other big companies may not be interested in your business because they are focused on Business to business. Our company, on the other hand, is eager to help you shred your material in a safe and economical manner. Area residents from MA, NH, ME, and RI have a choice when it comes to residential shredding service: Drop Off or Off-Site Shredding. Both options are guaranteed to save you money.
Our Residential and Personal Document shredding service is available to all MA, NH, RI, and ME area residents. For our client’s convenience, we offer both Off-Site and Drop Off Shredding Services. Visit us today and see what makes our shredding service the most affordable plan in the area.
Residential Shredding Service meets the needs of the self-employed as well as serving the occasional document shredding needs of any resident of the Essex and Middlesex County area. We recommend shredding your unnecessary bank statements, invoices, utility bills, and miscellaneous private information. These sensitive documents are often thrown in the garbage or the recycle bin. This is risky, potentially dangerous behavior. Our customers may either drop off the collected material at our Lowell MA Secure Facility or schedule a pick-up service.
- How much does it cost?
The cost for shredding depends on quantity, unlike other big corporations, our document shredding rates are online and have no hidden fees.
- Residential Document shredding service rates are as low as 89¢ / Lbs.
- Do I have to remove staples and paper clips? No – our state-of-the-art shredding equipment handles staples and paper clips with ease.
- Can you destroy computer media? Yes. Please call for pricing.
Shredding Service Reviews
- Customer Service
- Shredding Rates
- HIPAA Compliance
- Personal Shredding Service
This is one of the cheapest ways to get rid of old personal documents without wasting my weekends in front of a useless shredder! I cannot go wrong with 89¢ /Lbs. It turned out that this service was half of the cost of my shredder.