Is Your Shredding Secure?
Anyone can claim that they have secure shredding service. How do you really know that your documents and client’s personal information are handled safely and in a secure manner? Do you rely on a fancy website or security seals? Or do you rely on someone who has been trusted for all document shredding for over a decade? Don’t take our word for it, see what sets us apart from the other guys when it comes to handling your personal information and confidential documents.
WHAT DOES A+ CERTIFICATION MEAN?
Our company receives an A+ audit certification from local Chamber of commerce, the rating is the highest possible level of security a company can achieve. It measures the process of shredding your documents from the time we take custody of it until it is shredded and recycled.
Our A+ CERTIFICATION:
Neighborhood Parcel received A+ Certification in December of 2011, because of our techniques and dedication to your document security. Some of the reasons why we got certified and received backing from BNBA are because we:
- Conduct background checks prior to hiring new employees.
- Conduct a criminal record search on a county-by-county basis in each county the new employee has resided in the previous seven years.
- Verify employment of new applicants for the previous seven years.
- Conduct drug screening on new employees at the time of hiring and random drug screening of all employees.
- Require new employees to sign confidentiality agreements.
- Require drivers to meet all applicable licensing requirements.
- Secure all customer materials from unauthorized access before destruction.
- Ensure all customer materials are contained during file transfer from customer custody to destruction vehicle to prevent loss from wind or other atmospheric conditions.
- Maintain written policies and procedures for drivers and assisting employees.
- Require employees to wear uniforms and picture ID badges.
- Ensure all customer materials remain secured and in the control and custody of our company until destroyed by shredding equipment.
- Require all our vehicles to meet USDOT regulations and have lockable cabs and cargo areas.
- Require all shredded paper meets OEM specifications of 5/8” cutter width or less
- Maintain general liability insurance of $1 million
- Conduct comprehensive third-party background checks on owners and officers of our own company.
Trusted Shredding Service For Decades
The most trusted, secure, compliant and cost-effective paper shredding services available in the Boston Massachusetts area and throughout Middlesex, Essex Counties. When you combine 100% Secure shredding service with low flat rates, you get the satisfaction of knowing that you got the best value for your money. The Paper shredding process is labor intense and costly, our efficient equipment, routing system, and low overhead allow us to compete and beat all other estimates. Guaranteed.