Document Shredding Rates
We know that you have multiple choices when it comes to document shredding service, choosing the right service provider can be critical from a budget and compliance angles. You need a balance between Security, Compliance and Cost. We believe that you came to the right place. Here are few reasons why:
- Independently owned and operated company since 2006.
- We have A+ Rating with local BBB and The Boston North Business Chamber.
- Transparent Pricing, No Hidden Fees.
- Low Overhead, means low shredding Cost.
- No greedy stock holders here!
- 7 Days A Week service.
(You Bring The Material to our Drop-off Center at 1215 Main St Tewksbury, MA 01876)
– Drop Off 10 Lbs will cost you $8.95 Plus $14.95 for the Certificate of destruction.
– Drop Off 10 Bankers Boxes will cost you $200 Plus $14.95 For the certificate of destruction.
Off-Site Shredding Rates
(We send Our Truck To Your Location)
– Household shredding of 100 Lbs will cost $89.00 + $79.95 = $168.95 Others can charge up to $350.00
– Office shredding of 20 small boxes will cost $219.00 + $79.95 = $258.95 Others can charge up to $425.00
– Storage Clean out of 1,000 Lbs or more, call for special rates.
- Ground Level Pricing
- HIPAA Certificate Of destruction fee is $14.95
- Transportation Charges are quoted at 30 Miles from Lowell MA
- Discounted Purge Rates Available.
I had a storage space in Needham that was full of my old medical files, I did my research and I was amazed how much others wanted to charge me, I spoke to George and he was super helpful, your rate was half of what Shredit quoted me and your driver was not shy for rolling his sleeves and going to work. He did not mind the dusty old boxes and the best part was the invoice was exactly what you quoted me. You have my full permission to share this email with your customers who may be on the fence.
Dr. Argavan Newton MA
I closed my accounting firm over 10 years ago and had all my clients old tax files, payroll information that contained social security numbers and their contact details. I could not risk violating HIPAA and FACTA and spent the weekend looking for a trustworthy shredder, you were the first company to answer the call on Saturday Morning and the lady I spoke to was super nice and helpful. I was please to see you rates on line, other mask it and resell the info they collect from their Lead forms. What happened to honesty and transparency? Glad to give you my business, I love supporting local organization. Your driver came to my home office and was very helpful and my HIPAA certificate of destruction arrived in two days and as promised. A+++ for service and for honesty.
Allen K PC Waltham MA